Thursday 3 May 2012

Spring in a nutshell.

If you are still looking for some late spring - early summer inspiration I think you should take a close look to SS12 Joseph Altuzarra's collection which probably concentrates all the spring trends in a nutshell.






So you must write down some tips:

1) Bright colors but without evading neutral black and white.
2) Different prints to mixed and match.
3) Bare legs.
4) Garments with different textures and materials in the same outfit.
5) And last but not least, feminine silhouettes.

 This is everything you need to look perfect in every social event in which you are going to be taking part during this months.

P.d. Sorry for the lack of updates lately but, as I already told you, I am about to move to a different city so I spend my days trying to sort things out as well as making the most with my last days off. Hope to be back to a proper pace as soon as possible.


All the images via U+MAG

No comments:

Post a Comment