Tuesday 17 April 2012

ITEM OF DESIRE: The Cambridge Satchel Company® bag

First of all, sorry for the lack of updates in the past few days but I have been as busy as a bee with some personal stuff related with my new job.

As I am going to start my professional career in a fortnight more or less I have been thinking about what am I going to need for being prepared for my new 'way of life' so I thought that a worker bag will be required as soon as posible in order to face the long working days out of home.

It just took me 5 seconds to decide that one of my early purchases with my first wage should be a satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company®, so I switched on my laptop and I entered the official website (link above) to see what they have for me.



I think I will get one of them in a dark, sober and professional color like navy blue, black or brown but I was quite surprised when I saw these fluor-coloured ones or the new 'batchel' which is a bit wider than the original satchel and with an upper handle, but as functional as the first one.



So now that the decision has been made it will just be a matter of time to spot me on my way to job with a satchel hanging on my shoulder.



All the images taken from The Cambridge Satchel Company® official website

No comments:

Post a Comment